Saturday, February 21, 2015

Welcome to Cartoon Critique!

Cartoon Critique is a review blog where I, obviously, review cartoons (and animation in general) from both past and present. There may also be a few video games and live-action movies and shows thrown in the mix, but for now I'll be focusing on animation. In Cartoon Critique, I won't just be saying if a show or movie was good or bad. I'll also be looking at what age range it's suitable for (regardless of the rating given) and, if the series has ended, whether or not it deserves to be revived or remade. I try to keep my reviews as spoiler-free as possible, and I'll make sure to warn you before I reveal any major plot points. I own none of the rights to anything I review and all images are the rights of their respective creators. Feel free to comment if you disagree with my opinions or just want to add to what I say in the review. With all that said, enjoy Cartoon Critique!

No comments:

Post a Comment